Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gotta Have Another Slice, Banana Bread


Dear Lord, I think it is almost gluttonous how much I loved this banana bread after making it and trying it for the first time last week.  Of course it started out by having a few too many bananas that got over ripe, and also just happening to have all the other ingredients needed for this recipe from my boyfriends grandma. I had a big slice an hour after it came out of the oven, and wouldn't you know it I found myself digging for a second slice within the half hour. I felt like I could have eaten the entire loaf right then and there.  It was THAT good. The crisp outside with the soft and moist inside...plus it's a flavor bomb!  I'll just skip to the chase and say you seriously need to try this bread if you are at all a fan of banana bread.

For the recipe and nutrition information, click HERE.

Here is "Stars" by Fun. Hopefully one you haven't heard yet if you've only heard the singles. :)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment